Oct 20, 2009

Here is Another Success Story

Here is another success story from the Wealthy Affiliate Forum

-------------------------

Hit First $1000 Goal Since Joining WA 6/21/09


As told before, I've been online since February of 2007. And yes, I started to make money online almost immediately. In 2007 I made a total of $1000 but spent probably close to that to make it!

Then in 2008 I made another $1000 (which was profit). FOR THE WHOLE YEAR - Nothing to complain about but, gee, not a lot either!

But when I started with WA 6/21/09 I decided to hit it hard. And since I work a full time job which has a one hour commute each way, my time is more limited than most.

I am doing article marketing, but still working on MY MARKETING approach trying different things -- with the able assistance of OWM and 4DAY, I've hit $1013 just today since starting June, 2009.

Somedays nothing shows up at Clickbank (though I have multiple sources of income online, not just Clickbank) - but except for one week, I've had consistent Clickbank sales since the beginning of August, 2009.

It's all about writing, writing, writing.

All in all I'm pretty pleased with my results but desire to AMP IT UP. I have seen a progressive change each month!

$177 June - July
$219 July - August
$419 August - September 20
And so far $209 since 9/21/09.

This will be my last post on $ earned until I hit the $100 a day goal consistently.

--------------------------

If you also wish to be a successful Internet Marketer and post such success stories, why not take a look at Wealthy Affiliate University Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment