Oct 26, 2009

$100,000+ in 1 Account - 9 Months - No PPC

What better way to assess a program than the success stories posted in the forum by the members?


Here is an extract of a post from one such member which was posted on the members’ only forum of Wealthy Affiliate on 23 Sep 2009…



When Clickbank updated their stats in the middle of the night last night, it really happened!

I have earned over $100,000 this year in just ONE of my earnings accounts in a little over 9 months.

Better yet... NO PPC COSTS INVOLVED.

Other than the price of domain names, hosting, and my time - that is FREE MONEY!

Oh. My. GOD!

Look:










I am absolutely floored.

I have many, many programs that I earn with. In fact, sitting in front of me I have (let me count....) - I have 6 checks from different programs that came in the mail this weekend - while I was out of town.

I also have more than one Clickbank account. I do this for many reasons (other products, keep PPC campaigns separate, keep me humble so I always know what $0.00 feels like, etc), but this is the Clickbank account I have been working since mid 2007.

I got my first check from Clickbank on this account on July 27, 2007 - it was for $202.92... and it took me FOREVER to even GET that first check. And now, within 9 months of 2009, that same account has earned me more than $100k.



Make the most of what you already have...

and Wealthy Affiliate has a LOT there for YOU have a lot!

What's the secret?

I'm gonna borrow something that Tony Robbins says often...

"Be. Share. Do. Give."

In fact, that is the secret to life, isn't it?

This is one of those rare opportunities in life where nothing happens unless YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN. You are creating something with your own hands and brain. The ONLY thing that can stop you is YOU.

Go for it!

I think I've rambled plenty enough here so I'll hush now.

But holy WOW, I broke 100k in ONE ACCOUNT today!!!

Thank you for letting me share all this with you!

Ok - all.... get back to work!

All the best………………….

Have You Tried Wealthy Affiliate???
If you also wish to write such Wealthy Affiliate University Testimonials CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment