Nov 20, 2009

Another Success Story From Wealthy Affiliate University Money Making Program






Best Month Ever
by chuckd on Mon May 01, 2006 10:27 am

Hey Gang,

I haven't posted much in the past few weeks due to some personal off line issues that I've had to deal with but I am happy to report that April has been my best month ever since I started Internet Marketing about a year and a half ago. I pulled in $2,367 in profits for the month. This is a nice jump for me as I normally have been in the $1000-$1500 range for a while now and I can honestly say that this increase is directly related to my membership at WA !! So I wanted to shout out a big thanks to Carson, Kyle, Travis (you da man), Terry B and the rest of the gang here. Joining WA is without a doubt the best move that I have made since entering the Internet Marketing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment